PUMA Golf’s new IGNITE PROADAPT Shoes are here – Here’s a sneak peek!
PUMA Golf’s IGNITE PROADAPT footwear is almost here, and they look sharp! This is the shoe worn on the PGA Tour by fan favorite Rickie Fowler. They have the stable, full-grain leather upper design preferred by Rickie. In fact, he debuted PROADAPT earlier this season and relied on them during his recent victory at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
From the official press release – “During the footwear design and creation process, we work with our Tour team, utilizing their feedback to deliver shoes that reflect the feel and performance desired by the best golfers in the world,” said Andrew Lawson, Footwear Product Line Manager at PUMA Golf. “Rickie was involved from the earliest stages of design, expressing his desire for an upper that provides a ton of support with premium styling. Better players will love these shoes as they offer comfort, maximum stability, ground traction and motion control through your golf swing.”
The PUMA IGNITE PROADAPT footwear comes with a one-year waterproof warranty and feature technologies such as:
· Pro-Fit Insole – This ultra-soft, yet supportive PU insole provides excellent fit, performance and long-lasting comfort on the course.
· Adaptive Fit System – Dual-layer, decoupled collar construction utilizes premium full-grain leather materials and a molded comfort collar to provide the comfort of a running shoe, but the look of a high-end leather shoe.
· Atlantis Leather Upper – Ultra-premium, full-grain leather upper delivers soft feel, enhanced quality and sophisticated look.
· IGNITE Foam – Revolutionary and proprietary PU foam provides ideal energy return, responsive comfort, stable cushioning and superior step-in comfort eliminating typical new footwear “break-in period.”
· Pro-Form TPU – Premium TPU Outsole compound delivers high performance, grip and abrasion resistance on all surfaces.
· Tornado Cleat – a dual talon, low-profile cleat provides excellent traction and long-lasting abrasion resistance, and is easy to change out using the Fast Twist 3.0 system.
The PROADAPTs are available in three colors and will carry a retail price of $200.
The PUMA IGNITE PROADAPTs are available now for pre-sale on PUMGAGOLF.com and at select retailers. They officially hit stores on March 13, 2019.