The Christmas shopping season seems to start earlier every year, doesn’t it? Here in the US, Black Friday kicks off the holiday mess on the day after Thanksgiving, and Cyber Monday follows on the Monday after Thanksgiving for online retailers looking to get in on the action. While the golf season may be over for much of the country, there are still lots of reasons to be on the lookout for some cyber Monday golf deals. If you are a true golf nut like myself, you don’t need a good reason to be looking for new gear!
We took a look back at all the product launches this season and seasons past and think these five are some of the better cyber monday golf deals out there.
1. Hopkins Golf Wedges – Greg Hopkins knows a little something about making wedges. He was the President & CEO of Cleveland Golf for 16 years. Now he’s formed his own company to make wedges a bit more personal. Just about everything about Hopkins Golf wedges is customizable, and their manufacture in small batches ensures they’ll be high quality and very playable. Click here to get started building your own custom wedges, and use the promo code ITG20 to get a free custom grind!
2. Eyeline Golf Training Aids – Eyeline Golf makes a dizzying array of training aids, and their signature putting mirrors are a great way to sharpen your putting by getting your eyes directly over the ball and give you good feedback on your stroke. I’ve used one for a while and I’m
a great putter getting better. But don’t take my word for it, just ask any of the dozens of touring pros that use their aids every day. Combine their Speed Trap swing trainer with the ProAdvanced net (see below) for a complete swing improvement station in your house.
3. Sheex Performance Sheets – Sheex makes the best sheets money can buy. That’s my opinion of course, but I’ve been sleeping on them for several years now and I’ll never go back to cotton sheets. What do these have to do with golf? Nothing, other than helping you get a good night’s sleep so you can play your best. Sheex are made of the same material as the light, moisture wicking athletic apparel everyone wears these days, but thicker and softer. I’ve sent Sheex to several friends as gifts and they are all converts. Try them now and save 10%. Just click on the link above or go here: I promise, you’ll love them.
4. ProAdvanced Practice Nets – If you are stuck in a part of the world that is covered in snow during the winter, you still have a few options to practice your golf swing. Get a net! ProAdvanced Sports makes nets that set up in seconds, are easy to use and even return the ball to you. They make a full size net called ProReturn for full swings or a smaller version called ProApproach for short game practice. Get one, throw it up in the basement or living room and keep your swing sharp and ready for spring!
5. Kikkor Golf Shoes & Apparel – There are lots of choices out there for golf shoes, but only Kikkor makes shoes that literally make you cooler. Just kidding, but One thing is for sure, Kikkor Golf makes some cool shoes. Crossing the line between golf and the skate/surf culture, these shoes will help you stand out against the crowd. Use our exclusive link and you’ll get an additional 10% off your entire order, and don’t forget to drop them a line and tell them intothegrain sent you. Company founder and Big Break star James Lepp will be happy.