It’s no secret that PING makes some of the best performing golf clubs on the planet. Their G-series drivers have been one of the best performing and best selling drivers for several years now, and they continue to innovate with their new G700 irons. But when you think of PING, you don’t normally think of them as making beautiful clubs. Functional? Yes. Technologically advanced? Sure. Beautiful? That’s not really a word we’ve used much when describing PING clubs over the years, but that may be starting to change.
Introducing PING’s limited edition PLD3 Putter. If you like mallet putters, you’ll want to check this one out. Every limited-edition PLD3 is milled from T6 6061 aluminum and distinguished by a multi-colored, flame-torched copper soleplate that’s unique to that putter. Check these beauties out, and scroll down for more detailed specs and pricing.
PLD3 Putter Specifications
- Flame-Torched C14500 Copper Alloy Precision-Milled Sole Plate
- 100% Precision-Milled at PING From T6 6061 Aluminum
- 28″–38″ Available Shaft Length, 3° Loft (+-2°), 20° Lie (+-4°)
- Fits Slight-Arc Stroke Type, Weighs 365g
- Stepless Steel Stealth-Colored Shaft
- PP58 Black Midsize Grip
- Coordinating PLD3 Putter Cover
The PLD3 putter is available beginning today (June 1, 2018) at PING Authorized golf shops. MSRP is $435 USD.