Callaway Golf has been a solid player in the wedge market for years, especially since adding legendary wedge designed Roger Cleveland to their staff. It would be easy to rest on your laurels after releasing a popular wedge line like the JAWS MD5 and PM Grind series wedges, but they continue to work on new designs and technologies to give golfers more options.
Callaway’s new JAWS Full Toe wedges are designed to give you control on all types of wedge shots, from chips, pitches, flops,
bunker shots, and full shots into the green. The JAWS Full Toe wedges combine four technologies to maximize spin.
- JAWS grooves – The most aggressive groove in golf. These JAWS grooves are extended across the face to provide spin anywhere that you make contact.
- To increase surface roughness of the clubface, Callaway added offset groove-in-groove technology and then combined it with a raw face, a first for Callaway. The wedges give you the spin and control you need to approach any shot with confidence, and the raw face will rust over time to reduce glare and give you that worn look many players prefer.
- The Full Toe shape and a specialized C-Grind make bunker shots, high flop shots, and short pitches and chips easy to hit, from any lie you face on the course.
- The JAWS Full Toe Wedges also provide enhanced control on full wedge shots. The JAWS toe pad moves weight and pushes the CG higher, for a design that creates a lower, more controlled trajectory. The Variable Weight Port System moves the CG away from the hosel for solid contact and enhanced feel.
- The JAWS Full Toe wedges come stock with a premium Lamkin UTX grip, True Temper’s newest Dynamic Gold Spinner shaft in steel, or a Project X Catalyst wedge shaft in graphite. Available in two finishes: Raw Face Chrome and Raw Black.
Features & Benefits
Spin Machine – Jaws Full Toe wedges combine full face JAWS grooves, offset groove-in-groove technology and an allnew raw face, giving you the spin and control you need to pull off every shot around the greens.
Confidence and Versatility – The Full Toe shape provides more face area with an enhanced toe peak. The shaping works with the specialized C-Grind to make short shots around the green easy to hit, especially bunker shots and high flops. This wedge is built to perform on mid and full wedge shots too, with great turf interaction through the ball so you can stick it close.
Enhanced Control – The Full Toe pushes the CG higher, for a design that creates a lower, more controlled trajectory. Our Variable Weight Port System helps us locate the CG away from the heel, for solid contact and enhanced feel.
Premium Components and Finishes – JAWS Full Toe Wedges come stock with a premium Lamkin UTX grip, True Temper’s newest Dynamic Gold Spinner shaft in steel, or a Project X Catalyst wedge shaft in graphite. Available in two finishes: Raw Face Chrome and Raw Black.
The JAWS Full Toe wedges will be available for pre-order on 8/26/2021 and in retail stores on 9/9/2021. MSRP will be $169.99 each.